The Spay/Neuter Summit
Join us for the First PA/NJ/NY Regional Spay Neuter Summit!
Save more lives by maximizing the impact of your spay/neuter efforts:
- Hear from leaders in our field with critical knowledge on the advancement of achievable spay/neuter initiatives.
- Define how to shape to your organization’s program of action while strengthening infrastructure.
- Build and reinforce strategic alliances and networks.
- Develop a plan to put what you learn into action.
A Full Agenda of High-Impact Information and Activities
Your day includes:
- Networking breakfast
- Panel discussion
- Roundtable lunches with expert panelists*
- The future of spay/neuter
- Identification of key takeaways and action planning to help you turn your learning into results for animals
*At lunch members of our panel will be seated at separate tables to host small group discussion. You are invited to join a table for a more intimate dialogue on key issues affecting your spay-neuter efforts.
**You will have the opportunity to share the question most important to you when you register. We will identity the questions with the most interest to address to our expert panel. We look forward to the panel providing multiple perspectives and engaging in discussion across a wide array of important issues on advancing spay/neuter to save lives. You will also have a chance to raise another question after the morning sessions. Again, we will look to where there is the most energy to determine which questions to pose to the panel.
Insight on what’s the latest and greatest in Spay/Neuter
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear from leaders in our field on what’s working and what’s coming for spay/neuter. You’ll hear from Brittany Watson, Caryn Ginsberg, Elaine Adaire, Holly Sizemore, Joyce Briggs, Rebekah DeHaven, Sharon Secovich and Susan Hal. Learn more about these experts here.
Saturday, November 12, 2016
7:00 am – 4:00pm
117 South 17th Street at Sansom
Philadelphia, PA 19103